Property Details for MLS® # A1025766
519 Anne Street, Vulcan
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: A1025766
- Size: 0.16 acres
- Price: $269,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1975
Many of you have been waiting for it, and now it is ready for sale. This is the first time this property has been on the market! The owners had this house custom built back in 1975. This bungalow has the master bedroom, with three-piece ensuite, three more bedrooms, full bathroom, laundry room, and kitchen on the main level. Then there is the octagon living room area, which has a 270 degree view of the outdoors! You can see the park which leads to the high school to the west, the walking path and Connemera Road to the south, and another park to west, with the Rocky Mountains in the distance. In the middle of the living room is a custom built wood-burning fireplace. This fireplace reaches the ceiling. As you walk around this feature, you will see that some of the stones in this fireplace have fossils in them! The basement has a large concrete area which supports the fireplace. The basement has a three-piece bathroom, with the remainder of the development to be left to your imagination. You will see that the basement walls are insulated. The owners are currently using it for storage, as well as for a shop area. There is a deck off of the back, leading to the back yard. Back yard has gates for parking an RV. Off the back yard is large open green space, which could come in handy, not only for privacy, but also for maneuvering your RV into your yard. The green space leads to ball diamonds and the high school. No neighbours to the back and no neighbours in the front. The asphalt shingles, eavestroughs and facia were replaced in 2016. Hot water tank replaced in July 2020, and the furnace was cleaned in March 2020. Disclosure: In the SE corner of the back yard, there is an electrical line that runs from the power pole, under the ground of this property, and joins up into the neighbours property. It has been there for many years.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1025766
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1025766
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 1975
- Lot Shape: Back Lane,Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Front Yard,Lawn,Landscaped
- Total Floor Area: 1,430 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Vulcan
- City: Vulcan
- Postal Code: T0L 2B0
- Included: garden shed
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Basement: Full, Partially Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Linoleum, Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Back Lane, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Front Yard, Lawn, Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Wood Siding
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 25.60M 84`0" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Concrete Driveway, Off Street, Parking Pad, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Vulcan Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
MAGNUSON REALTY LTD