Property Details for MLS® # C4241850
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Highland Estates, Rural Wetaskiwin County
- MLS®#: C4241850
- Size: 1.96 acres
- Price: $75,000
- Status: Active
Want to join the lake life? Build your dream home in Highland Estates on this large pie shape 1.96 acre lot in a quiet cul-de-sac with services available at the front of the property. With very close proximity to the lake, Willow Greens Golf course and the Village at Pigeon Lake filled with shops and restaurants, this will be the perfect relax place for the summers or year round living. The development is located directly across from Pigeon Lake Provincial Park, 50 minutes southwest of Edmonton and 2.5 hours northwest of Calgary. With the subdivision having a few restrictive covenants in place, you will be guaranteed a standard of quality with homes in the area. Make your dreams come true and start building.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® C4241850
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- MLS®#: C4241850
- Lot Size: 1.96 acres
- Lot Shape: Pie Shaped
- Restrictions: Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size
- Neighbourhood: Highland Estates
- City: Rural Wetaskiwin County
- Postal Code: T0C 2v0
- Directions: Take AB-2 N to AB-13 W in Falun. Take exit 482B from AB-2 N 2 h 17 min (243 km) Continue on AB-13 W. Drive to Township Rd 470 18 min (25.6 km) Township Rd 470 Ma-Me-O Beach, AB
- Exterior Features: See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Wetaskiwin County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)