Property Details for MLS® # A1170603
214041 Township 150, Rural Vulcan County
3 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1170603
- Size: 3.39 acres
- Price: $2,100,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2015
**One of a kind property, BUILT FOR TOMORROW** Panoramic SW to NW views, Mountain views, Lake views! "THE LAKE HOUSE ACREAGE" boasts an impressive 5,441 sq. feet of developable space with floor to ceiling glass windows and vast views of the mountains over the lake. Awaiting your final touches to make it your own but will be professionally finished with drywall, mudded, tapped and one coat of primer prior to possession. This OFF-THE-GRID "one of a kind" opportunity is one you do not want to miss. Property comes with private/ direct LAKE ACCESS. Ideal for fishing, an evening of water skiing or wakeboarding before enjoying a romantic evening wine looking over the lake as the sunsets to the west. Masterfully designed for grand scale entertainment and modern living with an abundance of decks and patio areas. If you like PRIVACY, BOATING AND ALL OTHER WATER SPORTS with friends and family this property is unmatched. If you want privacy from neighbors, NO OTHER HOUSES ARE AROUND THIS PROPERTY. Utilizing the natural power of SOLAR PANELS and a WIND TURBINE to minimize its carbon footprint, this impressive home is set up with energy efficiency in mind. The Lake House Acreage is a concrete built 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath home has unparalleled SUNSET VIEWS from almost every room within the house. Cell service and wi-fi available at the property. Perfectly located approximately 90 minutes South of Calgary and 60 minutes from Lethbridge, AB. Call to book your private tour today.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1170603
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1170603
- Style: Acreage with Residence,3 Storey,Cottage/Cabin
- Year Built: 2015
- Lot Size: 3.39 acres
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,Environmental Reserve,Lake,Front Yard,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Seasonal Water,Open Lot,Other,Private,Rolling Slope,Secluded,See Remarks,Sloped,Sloped Down,Views
- Total Floor Area: 5,441 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Vulcan County
- City: Rural Vulcan County
- Postal Code: T0L 0R0
- Included: Construction items on site Including but not limited to: existing electrical supplies, plumbing supplies, paint, floor finishes, bathroom fans and scaffolding. Stainless steel cabinet plus side cabinets, Costco Garden shed, 1 -20’ sea can, 1 -40’ sea can, all firewood, 5’ by 10’ slate bed pool table, Foosball table, Air hockey table, Dart board and all accessories for these items all for the games room.
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Basement: Unfinished, Walk-Out, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Concrete
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Lake, Front Yard, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Seasonal Water, Open Lot, Other, Private, Rolling Slope, Secluded, See Remarks, Sloped, Sloped Down, Views
- Exterior Finish: Concrete
- Roof: Rubber
- Front Exposure: SW
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Electric Gate, Enclosed, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Gravel Driveway, Heated Garage, Insulated, Parking Lot, Quad or More Attached, RV Access/Parking, Unpaved
- Heating: None,Other,Propane,Solar
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Vulcan County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!