Property Details for MLS® # A1148841
202039 Rr 261, Rural Vulcan County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1148841
- Size: 120.83 acres
- Price: $840,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2013
Welcome to 121 Acres of land zoned agricultural, complete with a well kept, country style Bi-level home. Endless possibilities for a home based business, close into Calgary, Okotoks and High River. This home boasts a country style appeal with an open concept plan featuring 2 good sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The Kitchen boasts ample cupboard and counter space, functional bamboo/stainless steel countertops, and upgraded S/S appliances. The living room is open to the Kitchen and Dining area and offers great views looking West. The Master Bedroom is complete with a well organized walk-in closet and a 3 pce ensuite bath with make-up counter space. The Laundry room is on the main level, offers access through to the garage and could easily be turned into a 3rd bedroom if needed. A convenient walk-out basement is an added bonus to this great home, featuring a partially enclosed East facing patio area for relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet this property has to offer. Finish the basement to your specifications and needs! Don't forget to peek inside the secret/hidden door to the storage room on this level! Added features to this home include two gas stoves, one on each level, granite in the bathrooms, home security and beautiful landscaping outside. The attached double garage is heated for your convenience, however, there is loads of additional parking available outside as well. The land features a spring-fed dugout on the far SE corner of the lot, an old barn, a vegetable garden, trees and flower beds. The farmland produces a high yield hay crop, has excellent water and would be a great opportunity to raise cattle, horses or other farm animals. An extra perk to this property is to build a secondary home to accommodate family or farm help, or options for future subdivision. This escape to the country is located just 20 minutes to highway 2, for direct access to Calgary city limits and just 30 minutes to Okotoks. Do you have school age kids? The school bus picks up and drops off out front. Where else can you get all this for such a great price? Don't delay in viewing this great property!
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1148841
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1148841
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bi-Level
- Year Built: 2013
- Lot Size: 120.83 acres
- Lot Shape: Few Trees,Lawn,Landscaped,Yard Lights,Pasture,Rolling Slope,Sloped,Subdivided,Views
- Total Floor Area: 1,367 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Vulcan County
- City: Rural Vulcan County
- Postal Code: T0L 1P0
- Included: Swingset, Alarm System
- Bedrooms: 2 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Unfinished, Walk-Out, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Cork, Laminate, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Few Trees, Lawn, Landscaped, Yard Lights, Pasture, Rolling Slope, Sloped, Subdivided, Views
- Exterior Finish: Composite Siding, Mixed, Silent Floor Joists, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: W
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage
- Heating: High Efficiency,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Vulcan County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!