Property Details for MLS® # A1058265
5 Spyglass Point, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1058265
- Size: 0.26 acres
- Price: $1,799,900
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2019
If you are seeking a large, family home with a sleek, contemporary finish, look no further. This 5737+ ft2 (total on three levels) home offers an open floor plan that lends itself to executive-style entertaining: the beautifully appointed two-story great room is open to a large, gourmet kitchen (complete with well-equipped spice kitchen made separate with a French door!) and nook which has access to the rear patio. Also, you can enjoy the large, adjacent living room and formal dining space. What sets this home apart is a second master suite (with ensuite and walk-in closet) on the main floor making the bedroom count a total of six. Upstairs is a galleria that overlooks the great room below; a beautifully appointed master bedroom with a stunning ensuite and huge walk-in closet; two more bedrooms each with their own ensuite and walk-in closet; a cozy bonus room and laundry. The expansive windows give you strikingly sunlit spaces and a lovely mountain view. Stairs to the upper level are open tread with glass railing. The lower level has a large recreation space; two more bedrooms with hall bath and flex room that is wired for media and could be a home-theatre, office or gym. Design detail includes wide-plank engineered oak flooring; open-beam ceiling features; marble tile; stained maple cabinetry; top-line Wolf stainless steel appliances; modern lighting and plumbing fixtures; showers with tiled walls and glass doors; as well as a number of built-in cabinets and shelving units. The design has an overall neutral palette and is cohesive throughout the home. Features include two gas fireplaces; a secondary roughed-in laundry space in the mud room; a three-car garage with in-floor heat; lower level in-floor heat; air exchange system; and air conditioning. The exterior of the home has a current, sophisticated feel and enjoys a low-maintenance finish. There is an exposed aggregate driveway; rear patio and professional landscaping. Green-space is next to the side and rear yards. This is a definitive family home in the distinctive estate community of Watermark. Your family will flourish in these surroundings. Enjoy country living right next door to the city giving you access to the full services of all aspects of Calgary. Within the community, enjoy the many pathways, parks and playgrounds as well as the Central Plaza with its pavilion, picnic areas, firepit, sports court and grass fields. Next door is Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park – a world class network of trails, fishing, picnicking and interpretive programs. The HOA fee lets you enjoy front yard maintenance; weekly garbage and recycling pickup; as well as snow removal on streets/community pathways and general maintenance of the common areas of the community. Virtual tour of this home is attached to this listing.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1058265
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1058265
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 2019
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac
- Total Floor Area: 4,060 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Watermark
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3L 0C9
- Bedrooms: 6 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 5 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Stone, Tile
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac
- Exterior Finish: Metal Siding , Stone, Stucco
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: W
- Frontage: 24.99M 82`0" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Insulated, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage, Oversized
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE