Property Details for MLS® # A1064206
108 Elbow Ridge Bluffs, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1064206
- Size: 0.38 acres
- Price: $2,150,000
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
Discover modern luxury with this grand-scale luxury estate residence and beautifully updated with many fine details. Situated on a prized 0.38 acre homesite located in the ultra-exclusive & most prestigious Elbow Valley enclave boasting spectacular views of the Elbow River Valley. Living at it's Best with nature, community and wildlife at your door steps. Take advantage of the city and mountains by being close to the first class infrastructure and highways access nearby. Quick drive on the twinned highway back to the city - almost finished West side Stoney Trail. Former award winning show home and Canada's Best Community (two years in a row) make this brilliantly designed & finished home a top prize winner. With over 7638' of expansive living space with 7 bedroom suites, all with en-suites. 6.5 bathrooms, upper library loft all over looking the living area below featuring a rock faced fireplace & custom ladder. Almost every imaginable luxury including an Elevator! A true Master Chef's kitchen with every detail polished to perfection. New induction cooktop with 900 CFM exhaust fan, Builtin ovens/Fridge/Microwave/Prep sinks/Disposal/beverage fridge. The master suite boasts over 900+ sf of 5 star hotel living with a 6 pce spa like ensuite. Plus, 2 large boutique style walk in closets, steam shower, jetted tub, dramatic dual sided vanity island, corner gas fireplace, cozy sitting TV area, laundry, high ceilings, skylight and sunny south views. Fully finished walk out basement - with 2 Bedrooms with shared bath, exercise rm, 38x20 rec rm and covered 60x10 patio! Other desirable upgrades include: 4 car garage with high ceilings, Prof Landscaping with many mature elements, State of the art HVAC system with in floor heat & Smart home automation through out, Gemstone exterior lighting, over 1500 sf of covered porches and much more. It's time for you to enjoy a very special community that benefits from the highest architectural standards and preserves the natural history and open spaces of the area. Elbow Valley Residents Club website "Elbow Valley - a country retreat on the west edge of Calgary conserving and respecting nature." The EVRC covers its expenses through collection of a monthly fee from homeowners in the community and covers common expenses such as: Snow Clearance from all roads and pathways in the community, Landscaping of common Lands, Homeowner garbage removal, Common area Utilities, Private Security for the community, Admin & Management of the community through a General Manager and staff, Insurance, Municipal taxes for Common Lands, Social activities, Professional fees for legal / audit, Annual Budgets and Audited Financials Statements are provided to Homeowners annually. Book your private tour today!!
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1064206
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1064206
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Cul-De-Sac,Environmental Reserve,Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Front Yard,Lawn,Greenbelt,Interior Lot,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Many Trees,Meadow,Underground Sprinklers,Yard Lights,Pie Shaped Lot,Private,Secluded,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers In Rear,Views
- Total Floor Area: 5,364 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Elbow Valley Residents Club
- Restrictions: Yes
- Neighbourhood: Elbow Valley
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 3T1
- Bedrooms: 7 (Bedrooms Above: 5)
- Bathrooms: Full: 6 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Front Yard, Lawn, Greenbelt, Interior Lot, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Many Trees, Meadow, Underground Sprinklers, Yard Lights, Pie Shaped Lot, Private, Secluded, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear, Views
- Exterior Finish: Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
- Front Exposure: S
- Frontage: 9.80M 32`2" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Aggregate, Insulated, Concrete Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Heated Garage, Quad or More Attached, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: Central,In Floor,ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment,Forced Air,Natural Gas,Radiant,Zoned
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
JAYMAN REALTY INC.