Property Details for MLS® # A1022243
Land for Sale
Property For Sale In Bearspaw_calg, Rural Rocky View County
- MLS®#: A1022243
- Size: 20.02 acres
- Price: $1,399,000
- Status: Active
Very private massive mountain view 20 acre treed lot. Vincent Bluffs is located adjacent to Bearspaw Road, 4 miles north of Burma Road behind the big red barn on the west side. This community has 6 - 20+ acre lots. This lot is about 60% treed, has great building sites, awesome views, water coop connection is paid for and installed to the property line, power, gas and telephone, and lots of open space. Paved road and storm water system. Services have been sized to accommodate up to 8 lots. The seller would consider a long term. low interest financing on this property. This would substantially reduce development costs associated with future subdivision possibilities. This land is zoned Agricultural Holdings. There is a shadow plan for a possible future subdivision. The price listed includes the GST. There is another lot to the east of this property, 12 Vincent Bluffs Cres for sale at $899,000. It has 20 acres as well and is part of an estate. Offers on this property would be considered as well
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1022243
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: A1022243
- Lot Size: 20.02 acres
- Neighbourhood: Bearspaw_Calg
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3L 4R2
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)