Property Details for MLS® # A1157514
63 Rolling Acres Drive, Rural Rocky View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1157514
- Size: 15.41 acres
- Price: $2,499,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1997
Welcome home to your own expansive private estate in the breathtaking Bearspaw area! Located on almost 16 acres, the area has been rezoned for 2 acre lots. Subdivision has been tentatively approved. Beautifully landscaped gardens & a treed paved driveway lead you up to this incredible 2,047 sqft. walkout bungalow that includes 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms & ungraded features. As you step inside to the bright, open foyer you'll find a spacious formal dining room with large windows perfect for entertaining. The office, located off the entry, features a French door, large windows on 2 walls that offer views of the drive, trees & garden, as well as a built-in desk with shelving. With a wall of SW facing windows, the living room & kitchen are flooded with natural light while also allowing you to take in the spectacular view. The living room features a gas fireplace, built-in bookshelves & flows seamlessly into the kitchen with it's spacious eating nook making it the ideal space to relax with family & friends. From the kitchen nook, you'll find access to the sunny SW facing deck overlooking the stunning backyard with its picturesque gazebo & campfire with seating area. The kitchen features a large centre island, granite countertops, tile backsplash, a large window above the sink overlooking the backyard, stainless steel appliances including a built-in microwave, a gas range with custom hood fan, a built-in desk & a plethora of cabinets. The primary retreat boasts large SW facing windows, access to the deck so you can watch the wildlife while enjoying your coffee, a walk-in closet with built-in organization, and a 6 pc. ensuite including a separate WC with bidet, jetted bathtub, walk-in shower with built-in bench & double sink vanity. A 2 pc. powder room and laundry room with a sink & cabinets complete the main level. As you descend the carpeted spiral staircase to the fully finished 1,658 sqft. walkout basement you step into a spectacular secondary space for entertaining. The curved wet bar features bar height seating with wood detailing, granite countertops & sink, with a stone feature wall behind that includes the bar fridge and an additional microwave. A separate media room with built-in bookshelves also includes a double French door entry & window. The sizeable recreation & games room includes a pool table & flows into the capacious family room which features a gas fireplace & built-in bookshelves. From the family room you can step outside to the concrete patio to sit and take in the peace & quiet. 2 generous sized bedrooms with large windows & double door closets and a 4 pc. bathroom complete this level. The 5 car insulated & heated attached garage includes windows, second door with backyard access, built-in workbench & shelving, a floor drain, as well as hot & cold water. This garage also boasts an extra side door and high ceilings so you can park your RV inside too! Truly a rare opportunity for luxury estate living while still being minutes away from all amenities.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1157514
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1157514
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1997
- Lot Size: 15.41 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Backs on to Park/Green Space,Dog Run Fenced In,Gazebo,Garden,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Many Trees
- Total Floor Area: 2,047 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Bearspaw Acres
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3R 1B8
- Included: Trash Compactor, Security System, Pool Table
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 1)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Dog Run Fenced In, Gazebo, Garden, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Many Trees
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Wood Frame
- Roof: Concrete
- Front Exposure: NE
services & amenities
- Parking: Driveway, Gated, Heated Garage, Quad or More Attached, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!