Property Details for MLS® # A1150376
1443 Township Road 334, Rural Mountain View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1150376
- Size: 2.98 acres
- Price: $1,289,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
Just North of Olds, all on pavement, this property is one of a kind. Tucked into a natural shelter belt, the land offers privacy and gorgeous scenery. A lot of thought and detail has gone into the planning of this home. From the concrete floors, steel beams or even the ICF foundation, everything has been made to last. Enjoy the rich history of this property as the previous buildings have been repurposed into the beautiful hardwood flooring throughout this home. The main floor of this home is built for entertaining. The open concept, living, kitchen, and dining area is full of light and views of the trees. Just off the foyer is the dining area with lots of room for family gatherings. The kitchen has plenty of storage and prep space with large center island, eating bar and two pantries. The living room has grand vaulted ceilings and a corner wood burning stove for those cozy winter nights. Enjoy the wrap around deck with access to the hot tub and beautiful views of trees and farmland. To complete the main floor there is an office, half bathroom, mudroom, another balcony, and the 26’6 x 26’4 garage. Upstairs has the primary bedroom with walk in closet and cheater door to 4-piece bathroom, two good sized bedrooms, and views of the vaulted living room. Above the garage is a huge family/bonus or games room with vaulted ceilings, two balconies, kitchenette, and 3-piece bathroom. Downstairs features a recreation room, laundry, 4-piece bathroom, two bedrooms (both have sinks/large closets), and mechanical room. This home is full of unique metal décor, custom welded for this property. Thinking of running your own business? This property has a huge shop right at the entrance. The shop is 32 x 60 with a 14 x 18 door, it features a 2 ton overhead crane, 12 x 32 mezzanine office/man cave. For more storage it also has a 12 x 60 insulated lean-to attached to shop with concrete floor. Call today to book your private tour!!
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1150376
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1150376
- Style: Acreage with Residence,1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 2.98 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Front Yard,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Private,Rectangular Lot,Secluded,Treed
- Total Floor Area: 2,794 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T4H 1P4
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Front Yard, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Private, Rectangular Lot, Secluded, Treed
- Exterior Finish: Cedar, Concrete, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms), Stone
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: E
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, RV Access/Parking, See Remarks
- Heating: Hot Water,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 BRAVO REALTY