Property Details for MLS® # A1024216
32114 Range Road 61, Rural Mountain View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1024216
- Size: 5.09 acres
- Price: $664,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1999
Here's the acreage that has something for everyone in the family. 5.09 acres with yard site set well off the county road down long shared driveway. Beautiful mature landscaped yard is carved into large mature stand of towering spruce & poplar trees providing privacy and quiet serene setting. Manicured lawns, rail fences, and circle driveway invite you to the 2799 sq.ft. two-story house with ample graveled parking in front & beside. House is designed for an attached two-storey garage with loft/bonus room on the east side (door on upper level to loft/bonus is already installed). Decorative paving stone walk up front patio w/ south facing pergola covered eating area & outdoor granite "kitchen" with natural gas plumbed BBQ, small fridge, and eating bar on raised wood patio. Inside you'll find a tiled lower entry, step up to sun filled bright kitchen and dining area, & step down to cozy sunken living room with freestanding airtight wood stove. Fully developed 3 bedroom+office/2 1/2 bath slab on grade home is super functional and very well maintained. Lacks nothing for family living or empty nesters given the master on the main level. Back outside you'll find a built-in flower beds, sheds, dog kennel, playground structure, and a cozy fire pit area. The garage/shop is every car enthusiasts/mechanic/or contractors dream. Extremely well built 40'Wx64'D with 18' high walls, two 14'Wx16'H doors with openers, 3 man doors, 5" concrete floor, fully insulated, fully metal clad inside and out, infrared heat, 2 ventilation fans, & 220V wired throughout, outdoor LED lights. For the livestock lover there is a heated stock waterer accessible from 3 fenced paddocks for your horses/steers and a nice tack shed to keep all your equestrian equipment dry and protected. A couple other sheds have all your tools and toys covered. If needed for horses/livestock there are an additional attached & fenced 3.4 +/- acres of fenced pasture available for lease (exchange for panhandle along the driveway) from the owner of the quarter. You've got see this property for yourself to get a sense of just how much value is here and what it has to offer everyone in your family.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1024216
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1024216
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 1999
- Lot Size: 5.09 acres
- Lot Shape: Lawn,Gentle Sloping,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Many Trees,Pasture,See Remarks,Treed
- Total Floor Area: 2,799 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: Crawl Space, None, Crawl Space, None
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Exterior Features: Lawn, Gentle Sloping, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Many Trees, Pasture, See Remarks, Treed
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: S
services & amenities
- Parking: 220 Volt Wiring, Insulated, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Quad or More Detached, See Remarks
- Heating: Boiler,Central,In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas,See Remarks,Wood Stove
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!