Property Details for MLS® # A1012118
336154 Leisure Lake Drive, Rural Foothills County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1012118
- Size: 68.42 acres
- Price: $1,420,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1977
Spectacular & Private 68 acres fenced and cross fenced gem. The perfect ranch set up, just bring your horses. Equestrian setup with 10 stall barn. This hidden natures gem is siding onto Leisure Lake and surrounded by pathways. Spacious 3100 sq ft plus full basement. Property includes miles of private forested trails, seasonal stream, open meadows and pasture areas. Second semi-private lake is shared with one neighbour. House has expansive wrap around decking including a stunning covered timber frame entrance, covered deck area at front door, open south facing picnic deck area with gas barbecue, and rear north facing decking with lookouts to the beautiful views. Second large covered picnic area overlooking the open fire pit area includes a wood burning fireplace & wrap around seating joining the covered picnic/stage area. All this is attached to the Triple detached garage. Large house with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms. Two home offices, Main floor family room with gas fireplace and vaulted cedar ceiling. Dining room with wood burning stove. Hardwood flooring throughout most of the home. Marble and granite flooring in entryway with inlaid floor medallion . Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. Tile flooring in 3 bathrooms, This property has it's own well and septic. Large granite counter and black granite sink with matching pull down faucet. 2 convection wall ovens, 36 inch 5 burner induction cooktop, Microwave OTR hood fan. Two side by side fridges with in-door ice, wine fridge, Bosch dishwasher, coffee station and wine racks. 4 Bathrooms including two on main, one upper master ensuite, one basement bathroom 3 Main floor Bedrooms, one with double barn door closets Large upstairs master retreat includes office, second laundry area with combo washer/dryer, his and her closets, ensuite bathroom with oversize tiled shower with Kohler glass sliding doors, private covered timber frame balcony with two person hot tub, gas fireplace. Lower basement bathroom has shower & adjoining sauna. Large games room with pool table, dart board and electric fireplace. Kids playroom with Disney characters hand painted by a local artist. Large back room with 5 armoires, shelving, traditional fireplace with electric insert. Second laundry area with washer and one dryer. Vacuflo, water systems, 2 furnaces and control center for horse water system. A true MUST SEE. Foothills / Red Deer Lake School division 7 minutes to Bragg Creek and 20 minutes to Calgary.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1012118
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1012118
- Style: Acreage with Residence,1 and Half Storey
- Year Built: 1977
- Lot Size: 68.42 acres
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,Environmental Reserve,Garden,No Neighbours Behind,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Native Plants,Pasture,Private,Rolling Slope,Treed,Views,Wooded
- Total Floor Area: 3,166 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Leisure Lake
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T0L 1W2
- Included: 2 fridges, 1 bar fridge, induction counter top stove, washer & dryer, 2 wall ovens, garburator, microwave hoodfan, 2 garage openers, 2 remotes, water softener, ceiling fan.
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Garden, No Neighbours Behind, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Native Plants, Pasture, Private, Rolling Slope, Treed, Views, Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Asphalt, Concrete, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Roof: Asphalt
- Front Exposure: SW
services & amenities
- Parking: Additional Parking, Triple Garage Detached, Driveway, Oversized
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE