Property Details for MLS® # A1054837
82031 202 Avenue, Rural Foothills County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1054837
- Size: 4.77 acres
- Price: $2,900,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 2(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2006
AUCTION Bid June 24-29! No Reserve! DREAM HOME nestled in picturesque Rural Foothills County on a TRANQUIL 4.9 ACRE OASIS just 2 minutes/1 km from city limits & 3 minutes from Spruce Meadows, the new ring road & Silverado! This luxurious property, custom-built in 2006, showcases the ultimate in sophistication throughout every detail of this home's 8,245 SQFT of breathtaking living space! As you walk through the solid walnut front doors, you are greeted by a spectacular spiral staircase with custom wrought iron/wooden rails & an incredible carved wall sculpture feature, arched knock down ceilings, stunning travertine mosaic stone & Brazilian Cherry Hardwood flooring. Just a taste of the quality of finishing's you will see throughout this beautiful home! The main floor features a living room with full wall of windows drenching the space in natural light, an elegant rotunda living room complimented by a cozy dual sided gas fireplace, exquisite formal dining room, high end laundry room, with custom cabinets & Bosch washer/dryer, stunning 2 piece powder room, mud room with shower & a serene sunroom to bask in your magnificent mountain views! The gourmet kitchen is a home chef’s masterpiece boasting premium Wolf/Sub Zero appliance package (Gas range, 2 ovens, uf 1200 hood fan, fridge, freezer, microwave, wine fridge, foodservice elevator, water chiller & trash compactor), lavish granite countertops/massive island, walk through corner pantry, maple cabinetry & breakfast nook. Upstairs offers 3 massive bedrooms with enormous closets & built-ins, library/piano room with built-in bench & bookshelves, a lovely loft with built-in cabinets & 2 office desks, a gorgeous full bathroom with a steam shower & an exquisite meditation room. Your dreamy master retreat is complete with a private balcony to soak up more Mountain views, built-in tv stand/dresser, expansive European style walk-in closet, Romeo & Juliet balcony & a spa-like 5 piece en-suite with a steam shower, relaxing air jet spa tub, dual sinks & make up vanity. Head up the custom wrought iron spiral staircase to the third level, featuring an 4 season atrium viewing deck with unrivalled 360 degree City & Mountain views! The walk-out basement has a 4th Bedroom, full bathroom with steam shower, huge entertaining/games space with a bespoke built-in bar/kitchen area, family room with a fireplace , custom wine cellar (perfect for your fellow wine enthusiasts), sound proofed theatre room with 8 high-end leather media chairs, cold room, utility & storage rooms. The amazing exterior features include Sandstone Exterior, Slate Roof, Duradek Deck, covered pressed concrete patio, numerous gas lines, exquisite landscaping with extensive rock features, focal point water fountain, dog run & concrete sidewalks & driveway. You will be blown away by your fully finished triple garage that includes a spice kitchen (with a gas stove), plenty of space for a workshop, Epoxy flooring, in-floor heating & insulated garage doors.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1054837
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1054837
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 and Half Storey,2 Storey,2 Storey Split
- Year Built: 2006
- Lot Size: 4.77 acres
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Cleared,Dog Run Fenced In,Fruit Trees/Shrub(s),Few Trees,Front Yard,Lawn,Garden,Low Maintenance Landscape,Gentle Sloping,Irregular Lot,Landscaped,Level,Many Trees,Meadow,Underground Sprinklers,Yard Lights,Open Lot,Other,Paved,Private,Secluded,See Remarks,Subdivided,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 5,644 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills County
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T1S 2X2
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 12
- Basement: Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Walk-Out, Separate/Exterior Entry, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Other, See Remarks, Slate, Stone
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Cleared, Dog Run Fenced In, Fruit Trees/Shrub(s), Few Trees, Front Yard, Lawn, Garden, Low Maintenance Landscape, Gentle Sloping, Irregular Lot, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Meadow, Underground Sprinklers, Yard Lights, Open Lot, Other, Paved, Private, Secluded, See Remarks, Subdivided, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: See Remarks, Stone, Stucco, Veneer, Wood Frame
- Roof: Other,See Remarks,Tile
- Front Exposure: SE
services & amenities
- Parking: 220 Volt Wiring, Additional Parking, Triple Garage Attached, Aggregate, Driveway, Insulated, Owned, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Heated Garage, Oversized, Parking Pad, Paved, RV Access/Parking, Secured, Workshop in Garage
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.