Property Details for MLS® # A1025485
248060 184 Street, Rural Foothills County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1025485
- Size: 6.03 acres
- Price: $2,395,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2009
WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE THIS AWE INSPIRING MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PANORAMIC MOUNTAIN VIEW.......... THE PROPERTY ITSELF IS KNOWN AS "THE LODGE" BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALIKE. This 5000 sq ft+ (total development) walkout bungalow is gorgeously designed, both rustic yet refined, perched on one of the most coveted ridges in the Foothills, just minutes from SW Calgary. Sitting on just over 6 acres, this secluded but accessible property enjoys a full 180 degree view of the Rocky Mountains, Priddis Valley and walking paths through the trees (which the horses have kindly made). There are stunning views from every window in the house. This FAMILY LODGE IS TIMELESS, WELCOMING & CALMING, with extensive use of re-purposed materials such as large antique hand-hewn beams, reclaimed flooring, interior board-formed concrete & many textured and contemporary elements throughout the home. A large masonry wood/gas fireplace warms the living room, with fireplaces also enhancing the master bedroom and rear deck. The wood fired Forno oven takes center stage in the modern kitchen, setting the tone for cozy dinners around the island or fun filled pizza nights. Around 1300 sq ft of covered decks add to the overall enjoyment of the living and entertaining features. With breathtaking views of the rolling hills and mountains, this exclusive property is situated approximately 20 minutes southwest of Spruce Meadows, or 10 minutes straight north of the Millarville Racetrack. For the horse lover, there is paddocks, shelter and stock water unit. PRIVACY AND TRANQUILITY IS COMBINED IN THE THE BEAUTIFUL FOOTHILLS OF THE MAJESTIC ROCKY MOUNTAINS JUST WEST OF CALGARY, MINUTES FROM PRESTIGIOUS PRIDDIS GREENS GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB, A QUICK DISTANCE TO INCREDIBLE KANANASKIS COUNTRY AND JUST A SHORT DRIVE TO WORLD REKNOWN BANFF NATIONAL PARK. TO SEE THIS PROPERY IS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH IT...........
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1025485
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1025485
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2009
- Lot Size: 6.03 acres
- Lot Shape: Low Maintenance Landscape,Landscaped,Private,Sloped,Treed,Views,Wooded
- Total Floor Area: 2,712 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills County
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T1S 2S6
- Included: Forno Pizza Oven, Built in Sound System, Security System
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: See Remarks
- Exterior Features: Low Maintenance Landscape, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Treed, Views, Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: See Remarks
- Front Exposure: SW
- Frontage: 0.00M 0`0"
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Heated Garage
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE