Property Details for MLS® # A1127395
264130 Range Road 71, Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.d. Of
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1127395
- Size: 140.00 acres
- Price: $3,800,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2001
One of a kind ranch property with endless opportunities. 140 Acres Deeded land plus approx 1,113 acres leased crown land to the north of the property reaching the Ghost River. The main building is a 5078 sq ft building with amazing mountain views and could be converted to the main house for the property. Currently has a suite on one side, two offices and two more larger rooms on the main level. The upper level is open could be renovated into a spectacular home with an existing full length large deck on the south side to take in the mountain views Second residence is a log cabin with kitchen/dining and living room and wood stove on main level, basement has bedroom and washroom space. Large south facing deck. Third living space is the original cabin on the property with kitchen/living room/ 2 bedrooms and office space. Also a double wide trailer on site. 4 wells, Infrastructure in place to handle up to 160 people on site, Great tack shop for all your saddles and horse equipment that has been used to run 80 horses on site. There are 4 septic systems plus a commercial septic field. Full commercial power servicing, natural gas, multiple phone lines and internet. Lots of Commercial shops including 64 x 50 ft Hay storage shed with side storage attached 64 x 24. 2nd large storage metal shed 64x 50 ft with concrete floor approx 14 ft ceilings 3 car lifts. 3rd storage shed50 x 54 is a show room with concrete expoxy floor with heat and AC, interior fullly finished with timber beam accents. must see to appreciate the attention to detail. The front half of this building another 48 x 54 storage is plywood walls and gravel floor unheated. The 4th building is a full working mechanics shop approx 56 x 48 with heat, car lift, electrical and air system,, upper mezzanine, concrete floor plus approx 40 x 48 ft full commercial car wash bay. 5th building is large storage facility 100 ft x 24 with a lean to roof off the back another 12 x 100 ft. Potential to possibly subdivide into 3 parcels, lots of road and infrastructure for parking heavy equipment. Camp in back is not included in the price.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1127395
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1127395
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2001
- Lot Size: 140.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Lawn,Low Maintenance Landscape,Level,Views
- Total Floor Area: 5,079 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of
- City: Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of
- Postal Code: T4C 2A3
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 14
- Basement: None, None
- Floor Finish: Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Lawn, Low Maintenance Landscape, Level, Views
- Exterior Finish: Cedar
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: S
services & amenities
- Parking: Quad or More Detached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK