Property Details for MLS® # A1013420
Land for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.d. Of, Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.d. Of
- MLS®#: A1013420
- Price: $849,900
- Status: Active
A stunning, secluded and breathtaking quarter section! Trees, meadows, rolling hills, wildlife and expansive Alberta skies can all be found right here. The Little Red Deer River runs through the property. Picture a half mile of river frontage at your fingertips! Equally gorgeous, adjacent quarter section (A1014647) also has river frontage. Combined, one mile of winding river provides extraordinary recreation and wildlife viewing opportunities. These two parcels must be sold together, each priced at $849,900. Completely surrounded by Crown Land. Access through adjacent quarter section, which has access through Crown Land with License for Occupation. An oasis of nature that simply cannot be duplicated. This is, indeed, one of the most beautiful quarter sections you will ever see! Viewings by appointment only.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1013420
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Land
- MLS®#: A1013420
- Lot Shape: Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Many Trees,Meadow,Native Plants,Pasture,Secluded,Treed
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of
- City: Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of
- Postal Code: T0M 2E0
- Exterior Features: Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Many Trees, Meadow, Native Plants, Pasture, Secluded, Treed
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn No. 8, M.D. of Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)