Property Details for MLS® # C4292925
70257 Hwy 40, Rural Bighorn M.d.
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: C4292925
- Size: 10.01 acres
- Price: $888,888
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
Enjoy this beautiful home situated on 10 acres fronting the Ghost River or build your dream home along the river. This 3 bedroom home is uniquely designed with a natural artesian spring for all your water needs. The main level features a bedroom/family room area with custom Murphy bed, a 3pc bath and closet. Step out into the 3 season room that can be used for summer sleeping quarters, exercise room or easily converted into additional living space with rigid walls. Main living quarters are on the 2nd level featuring beautiful vaulted ceilings, open concept kitchen, large master bedroom and glorious ensuite bath. Laundry room and half bath are adjacent to the kitchen and the 2nd bedroom is currently setup as a den. Step out on the 54'x14' covered deck/sunroom adding more living space. 2nd deck off the living room takes advantage of the stunning valley and mountain views. Triple attached tandem garage with hobby room and more. Too many details to list, extensive description available.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® C4292925
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4292925
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 10.01 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 2,305 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- City: Rural Bighorn M.D.
- Postal Code: T4C 1A8
- Directions: Take highway 1A west out of Cochrane, turn right (north) on Highway 40 and follow to Waiparous Village. Property is located 2.2km from one lane bridge in Waiparous on the left side. If gate is chained, simply unravel as it is false-locked.
- Included: Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: None,
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, See Remarks
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Private Setting, River Valley View, Rolling Land, Treed Lot, View Mountain
- Exterior Finish: Metal
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: West
- Frontage: 222.1900 metres
Upper Level Room Dimensions
- Master Bedroom: 5.36m x 4.60m
- Living Room: 6.48m x 5.33m
- Laundry Room: 3.56m x 2.74m
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 2.72m
- Dining Room: 2.74m x 2.03m
- Bedroom: 4.24m x 3.56m
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Bedroom: 5.89m x 5.31m
services & amenities
- Features: No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sunroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In, Workshop
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized, Tandem
- Heating: In Floor Heat System,See Remarks,Wood Stove
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Bighorn M.D. Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!