Property Details for MLS® # A1015572
5939 Park Meadows Crescent, Olds
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: A1015572
- Size: 0.18 acres
- Price: $534,900
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
An exceptional BUNGALOW in the desirable area of Park Meadows Crescent , Olds . Such an “Elegant” home, with warm and inviting custom features that are simply not found in most homes. Very inviting with lots of stone on front exterior. Outstanding curb appeal, with this large fully landscaped front and rear lot. Beautiful stamped bordered concrete driveway, and exposed aggregate walkway into the concrete poured front steps give you a thumbs up with 1st impressions. A front entry says so much about a home, and you will not be disappointed with the large entry area. Upon entering the home , you will admire the Great Room before you. Featuring, vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, stone facing natural gas fireplace. To the right you will see a beautifully appointed kitchen with cabinetry to the ceiling, corner pantry, gas range, Stainless steel appliances and a large island for food preparation and serving those lighter meals or snacks. The dining area will give you access to the West Facing large deck overlooking Beautifully landscaped yard. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and large acreage properties directly behind. The Main floor also provides 2 Bedrooms. A Master Bedroom, which has Access to the west deck, hardwood flooring, large fully appointed En-suite with corner Soaker jetted tub, standalone shower and Large Walk in close. Also on the main floor, there is a second bedroom, 2 pc Power Room for your guests, and “Main Floor Laundry "area leading into the heated attached Garage. Downstairs is set up for Entertaining and also has 2 more good sized Bedrooms, so many closet and storage areas. 4 pc Bathroom. The Family room also has attached a beautifully appointed Bar area. Custom cabinetry, concrete counter tops, plumbed in sink, cabinets ready for a dishwasher or mini fridge. Counter space galore. Spending your time in not only practical but also so comfortable with the cozy in-floor heat system. Windows in the Basement which allow so much natural light to enter. This home has all the bells and whistles. Roof shingles replaced in 2018, high efficient heating system, vacuum system built in. well maintained. Shows very well. Located in a very desirable area of Olds.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1015572
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1015572
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Shape: Landscaped
- Total Floor Area: 1,560 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Olds
- City: Olds
- Postal Code: T4H 1Y3
- Included: microwave hood fan, FRIDGE, STOVE, DISHWASHER BUILT IN, ALL WINDOW COVERINGS, ALL LIGHTING FIXTURES AND ANY CEILING FANS , GARAGE DOOR OPENER AND 1 REMOTE, WASHER, DRYER.
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior Features: Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
- Front Exposure: E
- Frontage: 18.21 metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Insulated, Double Garage Detached, Garage Door Opener, Heated Garage
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Olds Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX ACA REALTY