Property Details for MLS® # A1010944
387020 2 Street, Rural Foothills County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1010944
- Size: 4.99 acres
- Price: $839,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
This is the pretty bungalow you have been waiting for. Although the perfect size for an empty nester, the layout & walk-out basement will also work for a larger family. Located literally walking distance to Okotoks, this is an amazing way to get out into the country & still have the convenience of all the amenities the town has to offer. Pavement to your front door makes it easy to bring the motorbikes & car collection. The yard is completely fenced, there is a dog run & there is an electronic gate. The current owners truly have an eye for design & have created the sought after prairie farm house. As soon as you drive up you will be picturing yourself enjoying your morning beverage, in your rocking chair, on the large front porch. As you open the front door take a minute to take it all in. Have you just jumped into a magazine photo shoot? The perfect contrast of rustic elements & a white backdrop makes this home incredibly warm & inviting. Notice the hardwood floor that flow through the majority of the main level. These floors truly get better & have more character as they wear. The kitchen features upgraded stainless appliances that will make the chef in the family giddy. Although you will probably never want to close your window coverings as your view is so fantastic, look at the clever custom shutters. The master retreat has a large ensuite & garden doors out to your private deck. The shiplap accents in the main bathroom & mudroom adds to the charm this home oozes. The garage is over sized & heated & there is a large shed to give you more storage. If you still require more living space make your way down to the basement. This walk-out with huge windows does not feel like a basement as all. There is a spacious great room with built-ins to handle all of your media equipment. There is also plenty of room for your exercise equipment. Two generous bedrooms are perfect for guests or teenagers. There is another stunning full bathroom & a flex room that would make a great little home office or yoga studio. The shingles were replaced in 2016 & the property is cross fenced, there is plenty of room for all of your two & four legged friends. Bring the toys big & small there is plenty of room for those too. This home is ready for a new family & is an absolute pleasure to view.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1010944
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1010944
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Size: 4.99 acres
- Lot Shape: Dog Run Fenced In,Landscaped
- Total Floor Area: 1,559 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Neighbourhood: Rural Foothills County
- City: Rural Foothills County
- Postal Code: T1S 1A1
- Included: storage shed
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 6
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Dog Run Fenced In, Landscaped
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Heated Garage, Oversized
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Foothills County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!