Property Details for MLS® # A1021315
107 Vander Velde Bay, Langdon
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1021315
- Size: 0.22 acres
- Price: $697,400
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
This STUNNING one of a kind home in Langdon is the stuff dreams are made of!! No detail was missed while building this home - so many upgrades!! 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths & close to 3,900 sq ft developed space. A covered front porch welcomes you into the the spacious & bright front foyer. The front flex room has tray ceilings & a big window. It can be used as an office, playroom or whatever suits your needs. The main floor living room has a gorgeous stone fireplace & access to your covered deck. The formal dining room next to it has windows on 2 sides taking advantage of your incredible back views. The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream complete with Jenn Air cooktop & vegetable sink in the island, butler’s pantry with wine fridge & walk in pantry. Upstairs you can enjoy another living area with stone fireplace and 3 bedrooms including the master which is something to behold with it’s massive 5 pc ensuite with steam shower & jaw dropping walk in closet complete with beautiful built in drawers & shelves, and centre island & a closet within the closet for your linens. It even has a window! The professionally finished walk out basement is where you’ll find your 3rd living area with fireplace! There is also a wet bar, 2 more bedrooms & ample storage. The outdoor space of this home is simply amazing. It is beautifully landscaped & backs onto a pond so you’ll enjoy privacy, stunning views, a large covered deck with Duradeck, concrete raised planters, a large cement patio & 2 sheds. The oversized 3 car garage has epoxy floors & it fits a full sized truck with room for a lift. Concrete RV parking pad with electrical outlet is the ultimate convenience. This home is ideally located on a nice cul-de-sac walking distance from Langdon School. Additional upgrades on this amazing home include: built in sound system, central air, water softener, dual furnace, hot water on demand, heated floors on all 3 levels, 50 year rubber roof, down spout drains, wifi garage door openers, central vac, foil insulation vapour barrier, pocket doors in key areas, new central vac, new hardwood flooring & carpet, new triple pane windows on East side & more. This home truly is a must see in order to fully appreciate all of the details.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1021315
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1021315
- Style: 2 Storey
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Backs on to Park/Green Space,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Pie Shaped Lot,See Remarks
- Total Floor Area: 2,995 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Langdon
- City: Langdon
- Postal Code: T0J 1X2
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: No
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Pie Shaped Lot, See Remarks
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Frontage: 13.45M 44`2" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated Garage, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas,Radiant
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Langdon Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!