Property Details for MLS® # A1049788
140043 Range Road 250, Rural Vulcan County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1049788
- Size: 5.54 acres
- Price: $750,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2013
RIVER & MOUNTAIN VIEWS FROM THIS PRESTIGE ACREAGE. Imagine driving a paved country road to your very own estate property, shedding away the stresses of the day with each KM. As you turn South on Range Road 250 you will begin to question if you're on the right path, until out of nowhere this stunning home presents itself. Perfectly tucked away and situated just right. Remote enough to grant you extensive amounts of privacy, yet still accessible enough to obtain forgotten groceries. If views are what you are seeking you do not need to compromise on mountains or water views as this home grants you with both. Unobstructed views of the mountains perfectly showcased by the wall of windows in the living room. The back deck overlooks the Little Bow River meandering just below the property and is an easy walk just steps from the house. The home was custom built by the current owners as their forever home. No expense was spared in the designs and the upgrades. Thoughtfully considered to enhance the views and showcase the details of the home. To be appreciated first is the statement floor to ceiling fireplace dividing and open to both the living room and kitchen. The fireplace hearth is 500 lbs of limestone. Both mantels were hand plained for this house and the stack is covered in stone from Yukutan. The moss is natural and stays in place. This stunning stonework also surrounds the entire exterior of the home. Every room is spacious and provides a special gem of detail and a view to take your breath away. The gourmet kitchen showcase granite counter tops, cabinets made of knotted hickory with the copper sinks and range hoof custom made and handcrafted in Mexico as well as the painted horse mosaic tile by an artist in San Fransisco. This walkout home is perfect for all lifestyles, a family home offering up to 5 bedrooms, a retirement dream home , or a weekend retreat from the hustle and bustle of city. Directions: From Highway #2 go East of Stavely on Highway 527 (TWP142) . Follow that road all the way until it hits gravel. Cross the little bow bridge and take your second right (Range road 250) and follow that until you see the property.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1049788
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1049788
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 2013
- Lot Size: 5.54 acres
- Lot Shape: Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Lawn,Open Lot,Secluded,Views,Waterfront
- Total Floor Area: 1,938 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Rural Vulcan County
- City: Rural Vulcan County
- Postal Code: T0L 0B0
- Bedrooms: 5 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Lawn, Open Lot, Secluded, Views, Waterfront
- Exterior Finish: Concrete, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Roof: Asphalt
services & amenities
- Parking: Aggregate, Driveway, Off Street, RV Access/Parking
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Vulcan County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!