Property Details for MLS® # C4285621
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Bowness, Calgary
- MLS®#: C4285621
- Size: 39.02 acres
- Price: $12,700,000
- Status: Active
With a stunning panoramic view of the River valley from North, to East, and South, this exceptional inner-city property comprises just over 39 acres and is bordered by Edworthy Park, One of Calgary’s oldest and largest natural reserves featuring the Douglas Fir Trail, with 169 hectares of walking trails, bike paths, picnic and playground areas, and the Bow River. The exceptional view from the property encompasses the City of Calgary, Shouldice Athletic Park, and the Alberta Children’s Hospital. A 2600 sq ft home sits on the property and offers 4 large bedrooms up and one down, large separate dining area, living room and kitchen that overlooks the river valley, and a walkout basement with additional bedroom, bathroom, and great room. Numerous studies have been completed on this property for development purposes, and a large amount of clearing has already taken place. The brand-new development of Trinity Hills opening phase
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® C4285621
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- MLS®#: C4285621
- Lot Size: 39.02 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Neighbourhood: Bowness
- City: Calgary
- Postal Code: T3B 1J3
- Exterior Features: See Remarks
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Calgary Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS