Property Details for MLS® # A1183227
27 Centre Avenue, Bragg Creek
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1183227
- Size: 0.91 acres
- Price: $1,895,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 2(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2014
Seller willing to finance a transaction or accept trades, as partial payment. Virtual tour available. 1st time offered on MLS. A Rare Rocky Mountain Luxury Home Backing onto the River. This Family Residence is situated on a professionally landscaped property backing onto the Elbow River in the picturesque hamlet of Bragg Creek. This freshly painted, Gorgeous 4 bedroom Residence features a dynamic floor plan on 3 levels of living, including soaring, vaulted ceilings, large picture windows, & spacious living areas. The Main Floor features; the MASTER BEDROOM which faces the river, master has a 2 sided gas fireplace, spacious en suite, laundry in the walk in closet & garden doors that open to the back deck with spectacular views, a bright LIVING ROOM with a soaring floor to ceiling stone fireplace, rich hardwood flooring, a fabulous gourmet kitchen with center island, walk through pantry, and a large OFFICE/Den with a gas fireplace and a Pet wash station. The Upper floor offers 3 large bedrooms, additional laundry hook up, balcony facing the river, and a 5 pc bath. This beautiful family home offers unique privacy, circular (newer) paved drive, power gate, oversized triple heated garage, dog wash station from the garage, ATV shed, garden shed, and a Newer front door. The Backyard features a built in BBQ & Fireplace with attractive paved stoned patio, and your choice of two large decks. The large open Basement boasts large windows, in floor heat, partial bathroom, and is ready for your future development. Tons of thoughtful extras; just freshly painted interior, interior cisterns (water supply), back up generator, dual H20 tanks, central air, upgraded eavestroughs, and fenced yard. This fantastic home features just under 1 acre of peace & serenity. For those who love the outdoors; just a short 10 minute walk across the bridge to restaurants, yoga and shopping. Only minutes away from Two Pine Mountain Trail, unlimited mountain biking, hiking and X-country trails and the gates to Kananaskis Provincial Park.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® A1183227
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1183227
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 2014
- Lot Shape: Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Landscaped,Sloped Down,Wooded
- Total Floor Area: 2,804 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Bragg Creek
- City: Bragg Creek
- Postal Code: T0L 0K0
- Included: office furniture, TV living area, garden shed, RV shed, furniture, generator, ac, instant H2O master ensuite,
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 2
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: Full, Unfinished, Full, Unfinished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Landscaped, Sloped Down, Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Composite Siding, Stone
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: NW
- Frontage: 42.70M 140`1" metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Asphalt, Driveway, Electric Gate, Garage Faces Side, Heated Garage, RV Access/Parking, Triple Garage Attached
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Bragg Creek Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!