Property Details for MLS® # C4257719
20-32375 62 Range Rd, Rural Mountain View County
Detached Bungalow for Sale
- MLS®#: C4257719
- Size: 2.42 acres
- Price: $465,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1991
PRIVATE and TREED. The Red Deer River is just a short walk away. This is a very private and natural setting-all tucked in the trees-the kind of acreage everyone is looking for!! It even has a set of hook-ups for an RV sooo friends and family are always WELCOME. 2 wells, one, is used for lawns and gardens only, other is deep and is for household use. You will love the floor plan in this exclusively designed home. Large rooms with a great flow. Lots of windows. Over-sized COUNTRY kitchen has tons of custom made cabinets and many innovations such as a built-in spice rack, extra plug ins and a huge island = more storage and counter tops. Living room has a vaulted cedar ceiling, bay window and granite faced fireplace. Actual walk-in pantry for extra storage. Master bed room has a 5 piece en suite with built-in storage, jetted tub and a unique custom magazine rack. Main floor laundry. Basement boast of a huge family room, 2 more bedrooms and a HOBBY room with numerous wall plugs and its own electrical box.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® C4257719
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: C4257719
- Style: Bungalow
- Year Built: 1991
- Lot Size: 2.42 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Total Floor Area: 1,750 sq.ft
- Restrictions: Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Directions: West of Sundre to Range Rd 61, turn south, till Township Rd 325, turn right to Range Rd 62 and turn left,south and follow around. Home is on the left about 1/2 way down.
- Included: Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum System(s), Washer, Window Coverings-All
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 2)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 5
- Basement: Full, Fully Finished
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Exterior Features: Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Treed Lot, View
- Exterior Finish: Composite
- Foundation: Preserved Wood
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: South
Main Floor Room Dimensions
- Other: 3.02m x 1.68m
- Master Bedroom: 4.93m x 3.96m
- Living Room: 5.03m x 5.03m
- Kitchen With Eating Area: 6.10m x 6.02m
- Bedroom: 4.27m x 3.81m
- Utility Room: 3.78m x 3.05m
- Hobby Room: 5.18m x 4.72m
- Family Room: 8.66m x 6.71m
- Bedroom: 5.18m x 3.48m
- Bedroom: 4.83m x 3.86m
services & amenities
- Features: Deck, Fire Pit, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking: Front Drive Access, Over Sized, Parking Pad Gravel
- Heating: In Floor Heat System
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 WESTCOUNTRY REALTY LTD.