Property Details for MLS® # C4239607
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Rural Mountain View County, Rural Mountain View County
- MLS®#: C4239607
- Size: 88.26 acres
- Price: $399,900
- Status: Active
88.26+/- acres of EXCELLENT TAME PASTURE just 12 minute drive from Sundre with annual surface lease revenue (over $3700.00 per year), water for livestock (dugout), and beautiful valley and mountain views on dead end road. Plenty of choice building sites for your dream yard & home. INCREDIBLE LATE FALL '19/EARLY SPRING '20 GRAZING OPPORTUNITY as this pasture has not been grazed in 2019!! Land has been broke, cropped, and hayed in the past and could easily be put back into crop/hay production. East & South boundary fences will be built new in November 2019! Excellent access on gravel drive with double swing gates over cattle guard. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY for quality cattle/horse pasture.
Contact Kelly Kernick About MLS® C4239607
Kelly Kernick, 403-875-7629 at Urban Real Estate Services, 820, 26th Street NE , Calgary, Alberta, T2A 2M4
- MLS®#: C4239607
- Lot Size: 88.26 acres
- Lot Shape: Irregular
- Restrictions: Subject To Final Subdivision Approval
- Neighbourhood: Rural Mountain View County
- City: Rural Mountain View County
- Postal Code: T0M 1X0
- Directions: South of Sundre on HWY 760 to Township Road 322, then east to Range Road 51, then south 1 mile to the property...last gate on east side before the dead end.
- Exterior Features: Fenced
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Mountain View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!